Prizma Tales Runner Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The No.1 Racing Game Private Server on the Net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Permanent Versions of Certain Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khurel
Khurel

Permanent Versions of Certain Items Empty
PostSubject: Permanent Versions of Certain Items   Permanent Versions of Certain Items EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:51 am

There are certain items for certain characters that I think are ADORABLE, but aren't permanent. Either that, or the character lacks almost anything that is permanent. (For example... Maki only has a permanent hair other than her Korean set. Example #2: Kai literally doesn't have a single permanent item.)
What I'm suggesting is that Prizma adds, somehow, the option to buy certain items permanently. (Such as making Kuro and Yuki's ninja cash sets have a permanent use option.)
This could also possibly be accomplished by adding in alchemy recipes for these items that require the item from the shop in order to make. Sort of like how you need King Panda gloves in order to make Mountain King gloves.
I'd add a poll, but my 3DS doesn't support the poll making function of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto
Admin
Admin
Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Versions of Certain Items   Permanent Versions of Certain Items EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:07 am

nice work, MOD!
But the server on Prizma cant make ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the item permanent !
Back to top Go down
http://prizmatr.forum7.net
Khurel
Khurel

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Versions of Certain Items   Permanent Versions of Certain Items EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:38 pm

I wasn't saying ALL items. I just find it really annoying that I have to remember to buy Yuki her only good hair constantly.
Plus, I really want Maki's black hair to be permanent. It works goes amazingly when it comes to making my Makie eerie.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto
Admin
Admin
Kyoto

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Versions of Certain Items   Permanent Versions of Certain Items EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:01 am

lol...haha...i will try to ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://prizmatr.forum7.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent Versions of Certain Items   Permanent Versions of Certain Items Empty

Back to top Go down

Permanent Versions of Certain Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prizma Tales Runner Forum :: Request-
Jump to: