Prizma Tales Runner Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The No.1 Racing Game Private Server on the Net!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Problems with the game!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruuji

Ruuji

Some Problems with the game! Empty
PostSubject: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:58 pm

Well Yeah. Today I tried to open the game. It worked. But somehow The Game isnt in english?
And In the first Scene I cant even write my Nickname it wont react at all.

Well I really dont know whats happening thought you guys could help me possibly? pls T_T
Back to top Go down
Khurel
Khurel

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Here's how you fix this.
Step 1: Run the application "Prizma Launcher" as Administrator.
Step 2: Input ID and Password into the proper fields and hit "Start".
Step 3: Select a character if prompted to do so and when the box comes up to put in a nickname, DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING. Simply write what you wish in there.
Step 4: After this, you'll get a bit of english text, which is generally useless. After that will be some symbol or korean text.
Step 5: Simply go forward using the up arrow. When the card people block your path, hit the Control key twice with the up arrow pressed in order to perform a double jump over the spears. You'll need to do this I believe two or three times.
Step 6: After you get to the guy with the big head, you'll be able to get into the game.
Step 7: I need your IGN so I can add you.
Back to top Go down
Eraser

Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:55 am

Also, if the game is COMPLETELY in Korean like mine was, you probably downloaded it from the Facebook page. Download the 70% translated English client from here: prizmatalesrunner.webs.com/download
Back to top Go down
http://driedupice.tumblr.com
Ruuji

Ruuji

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Khurel wrote:
Here's how you fix this.
Step 1: Run the application "Prizma Launcher" as Administrator.
Step 2: Input ID and Password into the proper fields and hit "Start".
Step 3: Select a character if prompted to do so and when the box comes up to put in a nickname, DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING. Simply write what you wish in there.
Step 4: After this, you'll get a bit of english text, which is generally useless. After that will be some symbol or korean text.
Step 5: Simply go forward using the up arrow. When the card people block your path, hit the Control key twice with the up arrow pressed in order to perform a double jump over the spears. You'll need to do this I believe two or three times.
Step 6: After you get to the guy with the big head, you'll be able to get into the game.
Step 7: I need your IGN so I can add you.

It still doesnt work. When the box comes up with the nickname I just can press entern nothing else. ONLY ENTER I cant even see the mouse. :c

And yeah I installed it from the Website not Facebook Page!
Back to top Go down
Khurel
Khurel

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:36 am

Then install it from here:
prizmatalesrunner.webs.com
You just need to install the 70% one. Not the patch.
Back to top Go down
sammykonoo

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm

I have a problem i am able to start the game and create my character but in my inventory i can on see my scarfs and hair and i have my location set as North Korea what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Problems with the game!   Some Problems with the game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Problems with the game!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prizma Tales Runner Forum :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: